[LDM #RAN-400269]: intermittent ldmadmin check error

David,

It's likely that one or more of the time servers the "ldmadmin check" command
is using is incorrect. The servers are set in the registry parameter
"/check-time/ntpdate/servers". You should have some good time servers at GSFC.
Try using them instead.

Alternatively, you can disable time-checking by setting the registry parameter
"/check-time/enabled" to 0. I don't recommend this, however.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RAN-400269
Department: Support LDM