20000327: McIDAS-X 7.60 Addenda release

>From: Erick Lorenz (address@hidden) <address@hidden>

Erick,

I just noticed that you (or someone else at UC Davis) grabbed the
Unidata McIDAS-X release via the web on Thursday, March 24.  I was
right in the middle of making a bugfix addenda right around that time.
Late Friday, I updated the release with modifications to three routines
that were shown to cause McIDAS session failure when when run from
BATCH scripts.  For this reason, you will probably want to regrab the
distribution before you spend too much time
building/installing/configuring it.

Please let me know if it was _not_ you that grabbed the distribution
on the 24th.

Tom

>From address@hidden  Tue Mar 28 12:23:29 2000
>Subject: Re: 20000327: McIDAS-X 7.60 Addenda release on March 27, 2000

>I did download McIDAS last week for a test install on a machine running Linux
>6.1.  We will probably not use the installation long if/when we get it
>running.
>We just wanted to see if we could do it.  If we are successful we will
>download the distribution again on our classroom machines after we upgrade
>the Linux on them.
>Thanks for the warning.

Erick