20000327: PTDISP & PTCON use different keywords to produce a legend

>From: Bill Fingerhut <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Just thought I would mention that PTCON & PTDISP use
>different keywords to create a legend.

Yes I know, AND I think it is nonsense!

>PTDISP uses TITLE= while PTCON uses LABEL=     .

Right.  We commented to SSEC about this early on, but, as usual, they
had their own reasons for doing this, so we did not get any
satisfaction.  We did not agree with the reasons, by the way.  Sigh...

Tom