20000407: DMGRID decode failure on 12Z AVN grids (cont).

>From: address@hidden

I got the following email from Robert Mullenax regarding the failure of
DMGRID in decoding 12Z AVN grids.  I first forwarded Robert's comments
back on December 29, 1999.  This was put into the MUG's tracking system as
inquiry 10597 which is labled as an anomaly.  Chad's original reply,
however, indicated that he was not able to fully test out the
problem due to a file system that filled.  I think that the inquiry
needs to be reopened as the problem Robert is reporting continues.