20000504: access information for Unidata McIDAS-X

>From: James F Garten <address@hidden>

Jim,

>My name is Jim Garten, and I am in the Space Physics Research Lab
>in the AOSS Department at the University of Michigan. How may I
>obtain a password so that I may download the McIDAS-X software?

The "official" Unidata contact at UM/AOSS is Perry Samson, and we
usually provide access information to licensed software to the official
Unidata contact.  Can you tell me what your position in AOSS is?  I
took a quick tour of the faculty list on the AOSS web page, but I don't
see your name listed.  Are you a graduate student?

I soon as we understand your position in AOSS I will send you the
user name and password for Unidata McIDAS-X.

>Thank you,

Sorry for the hitch.

>Jim Garten
>address@hidden