20000629: update procedure fails on RedHat 6.2 (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Gilbert,

>Actually, can you still install McIDAS from scratch?

Yes, of course.

>COD's new
>administrator is going to be doing this pretty soon, from what I gather.

OK, s/he will not have any problems if installing from source.

>I can deal with the lack of an update at the moment, since mine works
>OK. But...

OK.  I just upgraded my home machine to 6.2 this morning.  I now have
a platform that I can experiment with in the quest to come up with a
new update procedure.

Tom