20000925: Compiling .pgm programs (cont.)

>From: Anthony James Wimmers <address@hidden>

Tony,

>Thanks! It works fine now. No need for _you_ to thank _me_
>for including more work for you in my message.

Yes, but I got the latest version of mddpi.pgm out of the exchange.
I will be including this in my 7.7 release.  Can you give me an
example invocation line and a short explanation of what you are trying
to accomplish?  Thanks.

>What do I have to do to make the "help" header of the program
>available in mcidas?

<as 'mcidas'>
cd mcidas7.6/src
make mddpi.hlp
rm ~/help/mddpi.hlp          (just in case it already exists)
ln mddpi.hlp ~/help

Tom