20000925: fousdisp question (cont.)

>From: weather <address@hidden>

Robert,

>Yes, Tom,
>I would be interested.  I could at least get the upgrade
>done on our SPARC.  wxmcidas will still be in use for Fort Sumner.

OK.  I thought that I could produce a distribution compressed tar file
by Monday, but I have been totally hammered by things beyond my control.
On top of that, I will be out of the office from tomorrow (Wed, Sept. 27)
until Monday (Oct., 1).  I will try to get you a distribution Monday
October 1 or 2.  I hope that this is good enough.

>I'd like to help them out as much as possible before I leave.

I understand.

>>From address@hidden Mon Sep 25 03:32:38 2000
>>Subject: Re: 20000924: fousdisp question (cont.)
>
>BTW, I won't have to worry about horsepower at Universal..
>GEMPAK(Cosmic) and McIDAS on a Sun Enterprise 6500 server
>(16-400 Mhz CPU's)!

Cool!

Tom