20000927: AREA composite files for MCIDAS

>From: alan anderson <address@hidden>

Hi Alan-

>Any idea why the composite files for AREA file images
>on MCIDAS are not coming in?  We are getting current
>files for the other products, but the  70, 80 and 90
>groups are now 2 or more days old.

The composites are not in the datastream, but are created locally
on your machine by ROUTE PostProcess BATCH files.  Did you make any
changes to ROUTE.SYS in the past couple of days?

Some things to check are:

1) Make sure the products (C1, C2, C3) are not suspended in the ROUTEing
table (ROUTE.SYS).
2) Make sure your BATCH files (*-IR.BAT, *-VIS.BAT,  and *-WV.BAT) in
your workdata directory have not been changed in the past 2 days.

Don