20001206: Placing McIDAS-X Documentation of Our Web Page (cont.)

>From: "Charles H. Murphy" <address@hidden>

Charlie,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this yesterday, but I was finishing up
my ADDE servers for the upcoming zlib-compressed NOAAPORT NIDS products.
Looks like both Chiz and I are ready to go for the Jan. 1, 2001 turn
on date.

I will be announcing the official availability of Unidata McIDAS-X 7.7
either later today, tonight, or tomorrow.

re: which HTML docs are you using

>As of now I had downloaded the HTML pages and have them on our server,
>but I could just as easily have a link to your documentation there -
>sounds good - what is the address??

Here is the layout of the Unidata McIDAS web pages:

Unidata McIDAS HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/index.html
  Unidata McIDAS-X 7.7 HomePage
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/index.html
    Unidata McIDAS-X 7.7 Documentation
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/document.html

In the last page are links for:

McIDAS-X Users' Guide
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/users_guide/index.html

McIDAS-X Learning Guide
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/mclearn/index.html

McIDAS Programmer's Reference Manual
  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug/prog_man/prog_man.html

Miscellaneous McIDAS documents
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/miscdocs/misc_docs.html

Unidata McIDAS Fall 2000 Workshop
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/workshop/index.html

Vis5D User's Guide
  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug/vis5d_guide/vis5d_guide.html

Link whatever you think is most appropriate for your users.

Tom