20010110: McIDAS XCD 7.701 and LDM NEXRAD Products

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

>Do you have a procedure web page I can follow to set up NEXRAD products
>through LDM into McIDAS ADDE server?

The pages that I put together on configuring Unidata ADDE servers is:

Configuring Unidata GINI, NIDS, and NOWrad ADDE Servers
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/mcx/config_upcadde.html

Please let me know if this page contains enough/the proper information
for you.  Once one configures one ADDE server, the process is easy.
The first time, it can be a little confusing.

Tom