20010115: MCBASI

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

I am back and cleaning up the buildup of email that occured while I was
at the AMS show in Albuquerque.

>Well...I have been working all day on changing a lot of my scripts to work
>with all the new changes...we still need to update to 7.7 to fix some
>other problems. I assume theta-e and pressure changes will work on 7.7?

Yes.  Please review the online documentation for current McIDAS commands
at:

McIDAS-X User's Guide
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/users_guide/index.html
  Commands by Alphabetical Order
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/users_guide/McHTML-79.HTML

>One question still remains...I hope you can help. A few years ago I wrote
>a McBasi script to label the time differently. I had called it
>SFCTIME.MCB. Since many changes of computers and personnel have occured
>here, I no longer can find it. Would you happen to have a copy? I am not
>sure if it was used for public release on some sort of "other
>scripts" page.

I searched around for SFCTIME.MCB, but I couldn't find it on my system.
Sorry.

>Thanks a lot.

Later...

Tom