20010403: building a new CIRCLE and running BAR (cont.)

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>actually i was referring to the thickness of the labels ( you might also
>call that the width of the labels).

There is no keyword for BAR that controls this, but you can always change
the thickness of graphic lines using the GD command.  You have to remember,
however, to change the thickness back with a second GD command after
BAR finishes.

>I am enclosing the email from Russ that gives details of his changes.

Thanks.

>Randy
>

>  Randy,
>
>        Rick told me you needed to controll the dashing of the radials
>drawn by CIRCLE. Attached is a copy of circle that allows the user to
>controll dashing of the distance arcs (DDASH=) and the radials (ADASH=)
>seperatly. DASH=ON will now dash both the distance arcs and the radials.
>PLEASE NOTE that some of the keywords may have changed. This is my
>personal version of CIRCLE which is an update of the mcrd source.
>
> EXAMPLES:
>
>    to draw dashed radials, dashed distance arcs enter:
>    CIRCLE STA=DCA RAD=0-125B25 ANG=COMPASS DASH=ON
>
>    to draw dashed radials, solid distance arcs enter:
>    CIRCLE STA=DCA RAD=0-125B25 ANG=COMPASS ADASH=ON
>
>    to draw solid radials, dashed distance arcs enter:
>    CIRCLE STA=DCA RAD=0-125B25 ANG=COMPASS DDASH=ON

Tom

>From address@hidden Tue Apr  3 08:17:37 2001
>Subject: RE: 20010403: building a new CIRCLE and running BAR (cont.)

Tom,

i actually already tried that

GD 2 2; BAR etc...

the only effect was on the frame number at lower left and mcidas logo on
lower right.

i will keep investigating.

Randy