20010530: CIMSS products accessible in the dataset CIMSSP

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>i was successful in obtaining the data from suomi using the group descripter
>cimssP.

I did the same thing from my machine at Unidata.  Sorry I didn't bounce
back to you with my success information.

>Do you know where i can access the cimss winds products. Do you guys have
>it?

I do not know where the wind products are, but I am interested in finding
out.  I will let you know if/when I get the information.

>thanks again for the tip.

No problem.  Talk to you later...

Tom