Re: 20010326: McIDAS-X 7.7 ASTAT command

Tom,

Yes we could really use the FORM= keyword for ASTAT.  We will use the
previous version of McIdas for the time being but would like it if
SSEC would put the FORM=  keyword back in it.

Donna Tucker                       http://chinook.phsx.ukans.edu/tucker.html
address@hidden      Department of Physics and Astronomy
(785) 864-4738 (new area code!)    University of Kansas
(785) 864-5262 (fax)               Lawrence, KS  66045-2151