Date:    Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:12:40 EDT
To:      "'address@hidden'" <address@hidden>

From:    "Craddock, Mary Ellen" <address@hidden>
Subject: [mfd] deriving total precipitable water from raob data

Can anyone comment on how one would derive total precipitable water from
raob data ingested via Noaaport and plot the data out using any combo of
McIDAS commands?  Barry Roth commented that years ago the command STAB did
something similar, writing the output to an MD file. And the command STABIL
plotted the data on a map or satellite image.

Thanks.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Craddock
Meteorologist