20011026: specific humidity grids FTPed from NCAR MassStore

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Owen,

Quite some time ago, you reported a problem in gribdec.k decoding of
specific humidty grids FTPed from NCAR.  The original inquiry was
way back in November of 1999, so this will probably be stirring up
some cobwebs.

Do you remember how you FTPed these grids, or, better yet, do you know
where I might find one or more (somewhere on windfall, for example)?

SSEC would like to get a few grids for testing purposes.

Sorry for such an out of the blue request, and thanks in advance...

Tom