20011227: more on Unidata McIDAS-X 7.804

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Robert,

>I forgot to mention yesterday that the ADDE problem I am having
>involves an x86 Solaris box with the 7.804 version built with
>gcc/g77.  I don't know if this makes a difference.  I don't
>even know if that is where the problem lies.

It looks like we did not get an email that you sent.  The last email
I have from you (as me or support) is a reply to my update/clarification
about serving METEOSAT data through ADDE.  This email suggests that
you sent in another inquiry about a problem you are having with
ADDE on Solaris x86.  Can you send the message again and/or recreate
the information?  I am not sure how the other email could have dropped
through the cracks!

Tom