20020301: NEXRAD composites on pscwx (cont.)

>From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>

Tom,

re: script to display NEXRCOMP products
>Thanks. It does work now.

OK, good.

>I'm going to try to set up a web-based mcidas
>script, much like what I have for the GINI data.

Sounds good.  Please let me know when you have it running as I would
like to take a peek.

>BTW, you might want to set the ADDE on pscwx to also serve the RTGINI
>data, since it's a much faster and has more memory than snow. The
>configuration would be identical (i.e. same directory paths).

OK, I setup the GINIEAST, GINIWEST, and GINICOMP access to your NOAAPORT
GINI images some time ago.  I just setup RTGINI as the union as these
three, just the way it is done on snow.

Tom