20021115: National Radar Image

>From: Sridharareddy Duggireddy <address@hidden>

Sridhara,

>I am trying to display the
>mcidas images in our website. I need National Radar Image to display that
>image in  radar images. can you please send me the National Radar Image ?

The dataset for the NEXRAD composite images available by ADDE is NEXRCOMP.
You can tell your McIDAS session to access all of the composites using
the DATALOC command:

DATALOC ADD NEXRCOMP cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu

After your McIDAS knows where to look for the composites, you can list
and display them from your McIDAS session:

DSINFO IMAGE NEXRCOMP          <- this will give you a list of the types of
                                  NEXRCOMP products

IMGLIST NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT     <- this will list out the latest image from
                                  the NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT set

IMGDISP NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT STA=TWX EU=BREF24 MAG=-5   <- display the latest
                                  NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT image

Is this what you are asking for?

Tom