20021121: trce file generated every time MCBASI script run

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

re: trce file being created each time a MCBASI script runs

I dug into the MUG inquiry site and found the reference to TRACE=1 being
turned on in IMGREMAP.  I then looked at the version of imgremap.pgm in
my distribution and see that I did, in fact remove this code for my
second addendum for v2002.  The problem is that I have not released
this addendum yet!

The fix is to:

<login as 'mcidas'>
cd mcidas2002/src

remove the following lines:

c --- add TRACE=1
      ndirsorts = ndirsorts + 1
      dirsorts(ndirsorts) = 'TRACE=1'

After doing this, rebuild and reinstall imgremap.k:

make imgremap.k
rm ~/bin/imgremap.k
ln imgremap.k ~/bin

Tom