20021225: Access to Mcidas files from OS/2 (cont.)

>From: Earle <address@hidden>

Earle,

>I ran the script that you suggested about a week ago, but as usual the
>machine just got bogged down for a longtime and I didn't see any output. If
>I run it again where do I find the output it produces??

The output I am looking for will be displayed in the McIDAS Text and
Command window.  The command I am asking you to run:

SFCCON T USA DEV=CCC

will need to be run by hand from that window (not from a script).  The
DEV=CCC keyword sequence tells the program being run to report all
messages: info, debug, and error.  It is the debug output that I am
looking for.

Tom