20030121: McIDAS-X at Santa Clara University

>From: Mahalingam Haritharan <address@hidden>

Hi Mari,

I received a CC of an email that was sent to your HotMail address by
Rick Kohrs of SSEC:

>Are using the UNIDATA version of McIDAS?  If so, you will need to
>contact address@hidden.  Right now I'm not finding Santa Clara
>University on our list of subscribers to the McIDAS Help Desk.
>
>Rick Kohrs
>
>On 01/21/03 12:53 AM, Mahalingam Haritharan wrote:
>>
>> Hi support,
>> I am using for my project at santa Clara University. I have problem with the
>> software if you can give me some help.
>>
>> I am using McIDAS-x7.800 to extract the datas (lat long alti) of the area
>> where temperature go down below thrshold voltage. I have the interface code
>> in fortran program. But the software picking point or area in only in
>> specific area and not globally picking up the data when I execute my code.
>> Is there anythink I should know about the software please let me know? how
>> do I turn on global search.

Can you describe what you are trying to do in more detail?  For instance,
have you written your own software and are linking it against the McIDAS
library, or are you using a McIDAS application directly?  If you are
using a McIDAS application, which one and how are you running it?

Tom Yoksas