20030416: McIDAS XCD/ADDE setup at UQAM (cont.)

>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>

Hi Christian,

>Just login from this machine from your account to both ldm and
>mcidas. It should work now unless your firewall doesn't enable rlogin
>connections.

OK, I am on!

Do I have your permission to make changes to the LDM setup?  My objective
is to modify some things to better suit LDM-6.

I believe that you have already given me carte blanche for the McIDAS
configuration.  I will not abuse it :-)

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Apr 16 16:45:11 2003

Hi Tom,

>> Just login from this machine from your account to both ldm and
>> mcidas. It should work now unless your firewall doesn't enable rlogin
>> connections.
>
> OK, I am on!

Great!

> Do I have your permission to make changes to the LDM setup?  My
> objective
> is to modify some things to better suit LDM-6.

Sure, just make a backup copy of current config files before
modifying ldm setup.

> I believe that you have already given me carte blanche for the McIDAS
> configuration.  I will not abuse it :-)

As far as McIDAS is considered, you can do whatever is needed to
fix the problem(s)!

Christian Pagé
address@hidden
http://meteocentre.com/        http://meteoalerte.com/
Etudiant au Doctorat +1 514 987 3000 ext. 2376
Sciences de l'Environnement UQAM