20031017: mcenv in csh (cont.)

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>ok...
>my first attempt failed.
>I changed /home/mcidas to /usr/users/mcidas  (since i am running on the
>alpha)
>there was nothing else obvious that needed to be changed in there.

Are you sure the various settings are correct?  What I have in mind
is the setting for MCDATA, MCTABLE_READ and MCTABLE_WRITE.

>i then executed the script mcbatch.sh SITES.BAT
>it produced a mcbatch.log file which had errors in it regarding some of the
>mcidas commands in the SITES.BAT file...this is odd because when i execute
>SITES.BAT on teh mcidas command line it works fine.

Without seeing the error messages, I won't be able to help you get
this running.  I know this stuff works, because I just helped another
site use it, and the feed back was "works great".

Tom