20031020: KDE under Linux? (cont.)

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Robert,

>Good to see you also.   I'll be up for the IDV training
>in Nov.  I have had some display issues with the IDV under
>Linux and Windows, but am quite intrigued by it.  (Haven't
>had much time to play around with it).  I will be quite
>interested in finding out more about it.

OK.

>Do you happen to know how to get Gnome to start on the two
>other heads on this three-headed box?  Don't go to any trouble
>on this....just if you happen to know.  We have searched
>on the web, asked our Linux guru..no luck.

I don't know how to do this off of the top of my head.  I just
did a Google (tm) search using 'gnome multihead display' and
got back a number of links.  You may want to do the same to
see if there is anything useful there.

>From address@hidden Mon Oct 20 11:56:46 2003

We didn't find anything helpful before..but we didn't search
for that.  Thanks.

>From address@hidden Mon Oct 20 12:08:00 2003

Here's the answer....it's a bug in "sawfish":

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gnome+multihead+display&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
&oe=UTF-8&selm=E14rgNs-0003Ce-00%40top.emil.de&rnum=4