Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:06:04 -0600
From: Rick Kohrs <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Colors

When you say 12 unique colors, what do you mean.  Is the map command
failing?  If not, try using GU to define a new color.

GU MAKE 16 PINK

Rick

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:12:34 -0800
From: "Travis Martin" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>

I'll give that a shot.  What I mean is if I use, say MAP X 10 is gives
me a Salmon color but so does MAP X 26.  So the color pallet seems to
just wrap around on itself.  I'll use GU MAKE and see what I can come up
with.

Thanks,
_____
Travis Martin