20040224: Image comparison program?

From: Bill Hibbard <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:48:56 -0600 (CST)
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Image comparison program?

Hi Jim,

I can't resist saying that image comparison from ADDE fits
very well into VisAD, and could probably be done in Unidata's
IDV via a Python script. Perhaps this task could be a use
case for the McIDAS V effort.

For a task like this, VisAD/IDV combines McIDAS's smarts about
navigation and units with the easy scripting of Matlab/IDL.

Cheers,
Bill