20040322: GOES-9 S-VISSR to AREA converter (cont.)

>From: McIDAS Help Desk <address@hidden>

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the quick reply.

>Can we get an example file?

I sent off a request for an example image in S-VISSR format right after
seeing your note.  I also logged onto the user's machine and saw a
number of images that he is already using, and they are in McIDAS AREA
format.  I am now wondering if he really understood that he already has
some imagery in AREA format, or if he has other imagery that is in
a "S-VISSR" format.

Stay tuned...