20040329: McIDAS Query!!

>From: Kavita Tandon <address@hidden>

Kavita,

>I need some product details /whitepapers about McIDAS software.Would
>appreciate if you can mail the same so that I am able to decide if the
>tool matches our requirement specifications.
>
>This is basically for one of our prospects having a requirement for a
>Meteorological Message Handling System: encompassing receiving, storing,
>retrieval, sorting, searching, deletion (according to preset time periods)
>of Met data and also for analysis and forecasting through Statistical
>techniques.
>
>Look forward to an early response from your end.
>
>Thanks and Regards,

Your email makes me believe that your organization is not one which
Unidata would be allowed to provide McIDAS under our licensing
agreement with the Space Science and Engineering Center (SSEC) at
the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the originators of McIDAS.
Unidata is licensed to provide McIDAS to educational institutions
worldwide), not private or governmental organizations.

I have CCed this inquiry to the McIDAS User's Group at SSEC for further
consideration.

>Kavita Tandon
>Website: www.ibilttechnologies.com

Cheers,