20040421: reading non-McIDAS files into McIDAS (cont.)

>From: Joe Barrett <address@hidden>

Joe,

re: which programs are you looking at
>In the ~mcidas/bin directory there are the following programs: gvaradir,
>gvaraget, gvarnavf.  In the ~mcidas/inc directory is the GVAR.h header
>file, which contains function prototypes for GVAR data processing, in
>addition to a lot of constants defined and additional data types
>(structures).

OK, you are looking in the right area.

>The GVAR files are quite large, so a few of the files were
>put on the web.  The web directory is not readable, so you will have to
>direct the browser to the individual files; you may have to use 'Save
>As' after loading the file.  So, try the following addresses:
>
>http://yankee.met.fsu.edu/~ruscher/GVAR/NON_IMAGER_DATA_G12_04191543.gvr
>http://yankee.met.fsu.edu/~ruscher/GVAR/CONUS_G12_04191531.gvr
>http://yankee.met.fsu.edu/~ruscher/GVAR/ENH_G12_04191515.gvr

I was unable to access any of the files from yankee.met.fsu.edu.  My
attempts all timed out.

>I believe the first file contains navigation data.

Is there any chance you can put the file CONUS_G12_04191531.gvr
on an FTP server so I can grab it?