20040504: Banging my head on a McIDAS problem (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Gilbert,

re:
>Ooops. We need to switch "weather2.admin.niu.edu" to
>"weather3.admin.niu.edu". Weather2 is a backup server now.

Thanks for reminding me.  I just changed it.

re: GOESEAST dataset is only available on one server.
>OK.

re: procedure for adding new image group to MCGUI
>Thanks Tom! I will give it a shot. Take care and thanks again for your
>help!

One other thing.  The MCGUI notion of image access fits one band per
image datasets only.  If the images in G8-GHCC are multibanded, adding
access to the images will not be as easy as I outlined previously (in
fact it will take some development).