MAX keyword for netCDF point data server

Tom-

The netCDF point data server (ncdfks) does not accept the
MAX=ALL keyword as specified in the documentation for point
data requests at:

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug/prog_man/2003/access-4.html#37283

mdksserv.fp does handle this as follows:

C***  See if Max is set to 'ALL'
C***  SSEC clients usually put a number for MAX keyword
C***  But the documentation allows for 'ALL'

      retstat=mcargstr(0,'MAX',1,' ',ctemp)
      if(ctemp(1:3).eq.'ALL') then
         max=999999
      else
C***  Pick off the MAX keyword
         retstat = mcargint(0, 'MAX', 1, 0, 1, 0, max, argdum)
         if (retstat .lt. 0 .or. max .lt. 0) then
            errstat = -31004
            goto 9999
         endif
      endif

Since the docs allow for MAX=ALL, shouldn't the netCDF server
allow this as well?

Thanks.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters