Re: 20040803: continued problem accessing Unidata McIDAS-X

I think I have solved the problem. I have changed your institution
affilliation to the Indian Statistical Institute, so you should be able to
get the download now. If you have any problem with it, let me know.

Thank you,

Christopher Nelson Bailey III