aqua / terra cloud products

Hi,

is there an adde server out there which publishes the cloud products derived
from aqua / terra.

Also is there a mcidas script out there which combines the visible modis
channels producing a true-color image.

thanks,
Randy

>From address@hidden  Fri Oct  8 14:00:01 2004

Randy -

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "publishes", but the help for the
DSSERVE command lists all of the MODIS HDF files that we have servers.
Doing a DSINFO on the AQUA or TERRA dataset that you are looking at will
also tell you the products available on that server.

As for combing the visible MODIS channels to produce a true-color image,
you can use the COMBINE command with bands 1, 4, and 3.

IMGDISP AQUA/1KM 1 BAND=1
IMGDISP AQUA/1KM 2 BAND=4
IMGDISP AQUA/1KM 3 BAND=3

COMBINE 0 1 2 3 VIEW=YES