20050422: WWDISP/WWLIST test fix (again)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Hi Gilbert,

re: reworked WWDISP code

>Bingo. Works on all 3 of my machines now.

Super!

>Thanks!!!
>Thanks again for the help and hard work in fixing this!

No worries.

>And if you could also
>put in the polygon warnings as a suggestion, I'd appreciate it too.

Will do.

>What is the program
>using, because remember, starting this fall, the WCN products
>(WWUS6[1-9]) products will be used to add onto or even extend the
>watches.

Currently, it supports the old bulletins and WOUS64s.  I will send in
your information on where things are heading so that future development
will be made to support it.

>From address@hidden  Fri Apr 22 14:26:33 2005

Thanks Tom! Take care.

E-mail: address@hidden                                  ***