20050909: McIDAS-X Users Guide modifications

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi again John,

I just updated the Unidata McIDAS-X v2005 Users Guide sections:

Preparing the mcidas Account
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/mcidas/2005/users_guide/PreparingthemcidasAccount.html

Building, Testing, and Installing McIDAS-X 2005
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/mcidas/2005/users_guide/BuildingandInstallingMcIDAS-X2005.html

The changes were minor:

- remove the step of logging off and logging back on in the Preparing the
  mcidas account section (since this is not needed at this point) and
  letting the user know that the ~mcidas/admin directory may not exist
  at this point

- being more clear on when and how the distribution gets tested in
  the Building, Testing, and Installing McIDAS-X 2005 section

Can you read through these sections again and let me know if they are
more clear now?

Thanks in advance!

>From address@hidden  Fri Sep  9 12:18:00 2005

Hi Tom --

The  changes may have been minor, but they sure cleared up the wrong
turn I took, especially the testing of the build for a new
installation.

Thanks again for all your help.

Hobbie