20051116: adde.ucar.edu IP change; action needed (cont.)

>From: "Skeen Jim" <address@hidden>

Hi Jim and Greg,

re:
>We have made the IP changes.  Sorry, we must not be email list.

Many thanks!

Can I add either you or Greg to our mcidas-x email list so that you
will see notifications like this in the future?  I can assure you that
mcidas-x is a low volume list, so you won't be 'spammed' by frequent
emails.