[McIDAS #MEK-787706]: 20060126: MD data once again available on allegan; upgrade to v2005 request

Hi John,

> P.S. I saw an attempted connection from sshd-laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
> Do you want me to add an entry for /etc/hosts.allow?
> You can add the entry if you need to as well.

I tried to login to both allegan and webcat using:

ssh -X address@hidden

My intention was to be able to run McIDAS with display back to my
workstation so that I could experience the problems that you were
reporting.  As you saw, this did not work.

If you are continuing to have problems, allowing me to SSH with
display tunneled back to my machine would help me troubleshoot more
efficiently.

re:
> Rob Gillies and I are talking about heading out to Boulder
> this summer for training this summer if it is available.

Unfortunately, the next series of training workshops are scheduled
for October 21 - November 14, 2006.  There is always the possibility
of some one-on-two "training" if you happen to be in Boulder.

> Rob says 'hello' as well.

Great!  Who knows, if I can find the time, I could visit USU and
we could do some one-on-two training :-)

Ticket ID: MEK-787706
Department: Support McIDAS