[McIDAS #YMW-285589]: Fwd: sfcrpt.k

Hi Randy,

> I have noticed that SFCRPT command (which displays the
> raw METAR format) in mcidas no longer provides us
> data. we get the following message.
>
> SFCRPT KIAD 3
>
> OBSRPT: Unable to find data set on server
> OBSRPT: Error getting data from server
>
> I can obtain the information using SFCLIST KIAD 3

SFCRPT makes requests from the RTWXTEXT dataset; SFCLIST makes requests
of the RTPTSRC dataset.  It is likely that your RTPTSRC dataset is setup
correctly on the ADDE server, but the RTWXTEXT dataset is not.  The
option at this point is to logon to the machine running the ADDE remote
server and see what is wrong with the RTWXTEXT dataset setup (i.e., is
it setup at all?).

> thanks,
> randy

Ticket ID: YMW-285589