[McIDAS #CJL-983254]: McIDAS-X download

Hi Kenny,

re:
> I try to download McIDAS-X got message McIDAS-X is for education use only.

That is correct.  Our license to redistribute McIDAS-X only allows us to give
it to educational institutions.

> I am a software developer currently working for a company that has a project
> for NWS to study their forcast model. I would like to get McIDAS-X install in
> my development PC for this project use. This is not for resale or other usage.
> Would you please let me download McIDAS-X?

I am afraid that our license does not allow us to provide you with our
distribution of McIDAS.  Instead, you should contact the McIDAS Users Group
(MUG) at the Space Science and Engineering Center (SSEC) of the University of
Wisconsin-Madison directly.  Here is the appropriate contact information:

Dee Wade
address@hidden

I'm sorry we can't be of more help.

> Thanks
>
> Kenny

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Ticket ID: CJL-983254
Department: Support McIDAS