[McIDAS #EUV-130723]: McIDAS - Unidata NEXRAD ADDE servers not updating

Hi Russ,

re: outage of NEXRCOMP imagery through ADDE
> lasted until about 19:05.

OK, I see it now.  This outage was caused by a problem not on adde.ucar.edu
or with ADDE, but, rather, with our toplevel IDD relay node,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
During the time of the outage, Mike Schmidt and I were working to revive
one of the IDD cluster nodes and rebalance the relay duties.

Ticket ID: EUV-130723
Department: Support McIDAS