[McIDAS #YPD-840873]: getting the BLIZZARD datafiles

Hi Myron,

re: previous instructions for grabbing BLIZZARD data and configuring ADDE
dataset

> Actually, it finally did make sense. I got it to work.

Very good.

> When I took the seminar. I remember that I cut/paste from the website
> to mcidas for the tutorial (I think).

Yes.  The Workshop and Learning Guide are designed for the user to be able
to copy and paste the commands listed into the McIDAS Text and Command window.

> It doesn't seem to work for
> a Sun keyboard, and I don't remmeber if we used Sun's or PC's.

Hmm... The highlighting and pasting is designed to be mouse-based.  The
keyboard is not involved in this process.

> How do I
> map the keys so that the left-hand paste key on the Sun keyboard would
> paste into the mcidas command window.

Please try highlighting a command from the Workshop or Learning Guide and
then pasting it into the McIDAS Text and Command window and let me know
if this does not work for you.

Ticket ID: YPD-840873
Department: Support McIDAS