[McIDAS #XMY-392143]: Mcidas-SFCPLOT behavior?

Hi Bill,

I have included the information I sent in my first email to you this
morning. Please use the PLOTWXS definition I sent in the second email;
you can safely ignore the PLOT/TEST definition included in the first note
below.

Notes:

- I am not resending the attachment included in my first reply
- in the first email I was incorrect in thinking that there was a bug
  in plotting current weather as symbols in a PLOT

Previously I sent:

Ticket ID: XMY-392143
Department: Support McIDAS