[McIDAS #NDY-715684]: Access to McIDAS

Hi Jihee

re:
> Although I'm in a research center, I wasn't able to download your software.
> Is there something that I can do?

The email address you sent this inquiry from suggests that you are affiliated
with the University of Texas (UT).  Is the Molina Center for Energy and the
Environment part of UT, or is this a private concern.

If you are affiliated-with/part-of an educational institution, we can give you
access to McIDAS.  If MCE2 is private/government/etc. then you will need to get
McIDAS directly from its owner, the Space Science and Engineering Center (SSEC)
of the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

Ticket ID: NDY-715684
Department: Support McIDAS