[McIDAS #PYR-135620]: McIDAS

Jennie and Pete,

Jennie said:
> Well, I don't know how it does the updates, but it sure looks like the
> redhat subscription on livos was not registered.  Pete, can you confirm
> that?

If you have another machine that is registered, then you should be able
to download the RPMs needed for the full MySQL installation and then
copy them somewhere on livos.  As a reminder, here are the RPMs that
are needed:

mysql-4.1.20-2.RHEL4.1.i386.rpm
mysql-4.1.20-2.RHEL4.1.x86_64.rpm
mysql-bench-4.1.20-2.RHEL4.1.x86_64.rpm
mysql-devel-4.1.20-2.RHEL4.1.x86_64.rpm
mysql-server-4.1.20-2.RHEL4.1.x86_64.rpm

As soon as the MySQL stuff is installed, I will install McIDAS; configure
McIDAS-XCD to be run by 'ldm'; and setup remote ADDE server access.  I would
like to do this as soon as possible since I have a number of other projects
that need attention.

Later...

Ticket ID: PYR-135620
Department: Support McIDAS