[netCDF #OML-578835]: AREA to NetCDF conversion

Hi Tom,

I have downloaded, built, and installed Unidata McIDAS-X v2007e on
your machine.  In order to finish the configurations, I would need
login access as 'ldm' (for setting up data decoding to what you want)
and 'root' (to setup remote ADDE access).  Please let me know if you
would like me to do these configurations.  If you do, like before
do not send the user or machine names for the 'ldm' and 'root'
accounts.

If you do not want me to do these setups, then please do the following:

<as 'ldm'>
- at a minimum, restart the LDM

<as 'root'>
cd /home/mcidas