[McIDAS #VQU-391210]: Level III times

Hi Don,

re:
> Did you see the support request from Greg Salotolo that I
> refiled in McIDAS about the times for the Level III data on motherlode?

I got an alert that a ticket had been moved from the IDV department
to the McIDAS department, but I never saw the ticket in the McIDAS
department.  I meant to look into this today, but your email preempted
the search.

re:
> Looks like stratus is also giving bad times for the Level III
> data now.  cise-nsf and weather3 still seem okay.

It appears that a "fix" that I implemented for a parameter that is
passed to Mcdaytimetosec had unintended side effects on 64-bit builds.
I just undid the change on motherlode and stratus, and the times listed
for Nexrad Level III images are back to what they should be in
IMGLIST listings.

I will need to investigate a different fix since the type of the parameter
being passed to Mcdaytimetosec is incorrect.

> Tom-
>

> Any idea what's going on?
>
> Don
> Don Murray                               UCAR Unidata Program
> address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
> (303) 497-8628                              Boulder, CO 80307
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm

Ticket ID: VQU-391210
Department: Support McIDAS