[McIDAS #YJR-363903]: NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT not available on adde.cise-nsf.gov

Hi Don,

re:
> I have an IDV bundle that points to the NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT
> dataset on adde.cise-nsf.gov that has been failing the past
> week (or more).  I think Robb changed the path to the dataset
> like he did on motherlode so the pointer in RESOLV.SRV is wrong.
> It looks like this was done on Nov 9.

I just logged onto atm and see that you are correct, the path
to the 1km, 2km, and 4km FNEXRAD images was changed at some point.
I just updated the NEXRCOMP dataset definitions to match the
current locations.  I verified that I can access the 1km national
composite N0R images using McIDAS from my home machine.

> Is there some way we can
> get through to them that these changes have effects beyond
> THREDDS?

Good question.  I am CCing Robb on this reply to alert him to the
effect that making changes can have.

Ticket ID: YJR-363903
Department: Support McIDAS