[McIDAS #XRR-599672]: FW: Please remove port 23 access from shu.cup.edu, and add ports 22 & 112.

Hi Samuel,

re:
> Any luck on this one?

I am assuming you are referring to the question that follows.  If not, please
let
me know what this is in reference to.

> Also, I've noticed that our dmbin.k has been eating up
> lots of CPU time.  It's at around 25%, which is abnormal for our machine.
> I've
> added some CONDUIT, and NIMAGE data, but I didn't think it would affect
> dmbin.k
> that much.

The easiest way to determine if the addition of CONDUIT data has caused an
increase
in DMBIN (dmbin.k) processing (NIMAGE is imagery, not grids so it will not
affect DMBIN) is to comment out the additions you made and see if the load
comes down.

Ticket ID: XRR-599672
Department: Support McIDAS